Monday, February 1, 2010

Ayden's special birthday party



My fourth birthday was truly special...as it's the first time I had more than just a cake. Mommy planned a party for me and I celebrated it with 27 special Ko-Ko and Ceh-Ceh from the Good Samaritan Home in Klang. This is a home for kids who's mommies or daddies are not around anymore or can't take care of them, yes it's an orphanage run by the wonderful Pastor Ong. We brought noodles and lots of food prepared by my darling grandma plus yummy cupcakes and sandwiches made by my cousin Sabrina. My delicious cake was done with a picture of my favorite toy, a red sports car. But I didn't eat anything then because I was having a tummy upset. Here's some photos of the party. I hope to go visit the home again soon, maybe for Chinese New Year???

1 comments:

Jazzy said...

Hi I am Ann's cousin from Singapore, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong and may the Sweet Jesus always be with you Ayden and with your family more stronger now and continue to protect and watch over all of you . Keep safe and God Bless of you especially baby Ayden.

Post a Comment